The Kito ER2 come in a range of different capacities ranging from 250kg to 20 tonnes in optional lift heights, single or dual speed, to suit single or 3 phase power.
Kito ER2 Electric Chain Hoists are environmentally friendly with its new compact, lightweight and energy efficient design. They offer thermal protection to prevent overheating, upper and lower limit switches, hour metre and variable speed inverter as standard equipment. They can be coupled with a Motorised Trolley for easier and accurate load positioning in the work place.
They have applications in Mining, Construction, Engineering and Entertainment industries.
- Five metres of power supply cable as standard
- Optional length of lift pendant cable and power supply cable other than standard available on request
- Steel chain containers are available as an option if your lift is more than capacity of the standard container volume
- Patented friction clutch allows for reliable overload protection and safety
- Thermal protection on hoist motor reduces risk of motor burnout
- Upper and lower limit switch
- Adjustment free brakes means less maintenance
- Nickel plated load chain – added resistance to rust and abrasion
- Fan cooled motor reduces overheating
- Condition monitoring with counter/our metre built in
Experience-Quality-Service: For more information on Electric Chain Hoists contact RMB Lifting today.