The Challenger Brake Winches are manufactured of high quality material and comply to the Australian Standard AS1418.2 when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.
They can be used for both lifting and pulling purposes and are a compact, lightweight and a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications. Featuring a high quality powder coated finish, these winches represent the best value for money in the market.
- All Challenger models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2 when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.
- Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety through one-piece designed frame
- Baked enamel and plated finish.
- Heat-treated gears.
- Strong removable handles.
- High precision construction minimises gear noise.
- For every model sold, a donation will be made to the McGrath Foundation in Australia and the Child Cancer Foundation in New Zealand.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Specifications: Challenger Brake Winches
|Pulling capacity (Kg)||370||545||820|
|Net. weight (Kg)||3||3.3||8|
|Lifting capacity (Kg)||180||270||410|
|Hub diameter (mm)||Ø40||Ø48||Ø60|
|Handle length (mm)||155||208||319|
|Hand force required (Kg)||14.5||15||22|
|Gear ratio||4.1 : 1||4.1 : 1||5.0 : 1|
|Finish||Powder coated||Powder coated||Powder coated|
|Cable diameter (mm x m)||Ø4.0 x 36||Ø5.0 x 23||Ø6.0 x 24|