These Challenger Girder Clamps feature the highest quality manufacturing against a very competitive price. Inclusive of a 2 year warranty and compliance to the Australian 4991 standard, these clamps represent the best value for money in the market.
- All Challenger models are manufactured to comply with AS4991.
- These clamps are used to safely suspend loads of many descriptions from girders (I-beams).
- Manual, Electric and Air hoist installations are examples of their wide capability of usage
- Quick and easy to install and reposition makes them ideal for maintenance tasks
- Jaws clamp over girder flanges.
- Also suitable for lifting I-beams.
- For every model sold, a donation will be made to the McGrath Foundation in Australia and the Child Cancer Foundation in New Zealand
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Dimensions: Challenger Girder Clamps
|B (min. / max.)||183 - 370||183 - 370||243 - 500||243 - 500||269 - 521|
|F (min. / max.)||100 - 154||100 - 154||148 - 219||148 - 219||165 - 239|
Specifications: Challenger Girder Clamps
|Rated capacity (Kg)||1,000||2,000||3,000||5,000||10,000|
|Test load (Kg)||1,500||3,000||4,500||7,500||15,000|
|Beam width range (mm)||80 - 240||80 - 240||90 - 330||90 - 330||90 - 350|
|Net weight (Kg)||3.5||4.5||9.5||11||16|