The Challenger Plate Clamps are manufactured from high quality steel to guarantee the safety and durability required by industrial applications. They are suitable for the lifting and transferring of non-sagging steel plates in a vertical or horizontal position.
By choosing Challenger you directly support our community since we commit to make a donation for every product sold to the McGrath Foundation in Australia or the Child Cancer Foundation in New Zealand.
- The Challenger Plate Clamps are manufactured to comply with AS4991.
- These clamps are ergonomically designed to improve the user experience.
- They are compact and light-weight without compromising the quality of the design.
- Suitable for the lifting and transferring of steel plates and other materials in a wide variety of industries such as; shipbuilding, construction, fabrication, manufacturing and off-shore applications.
- Great value for money.
- 2 year warranty
- The Universal Plate Clamps available capacities vary from 500 Kg to 5 tonne.
- The Horizontal Plate Clamps available capacities vary from 1.5 to 9 tonne per 2 units.
- For every model sold, a donation will be made to the McGrath Foundation in Australia and the Child Cancer Foundation in New Zealand.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Specifications: Challenger Universal Plate Clamps
|Net Weight (kg)||2||4.5||7.3||15||21.6|
Load should not be less than 10% rated capacity. Minimum plate thickness should not be less than 20% max. jaw capacity.
Dimensions: Challenger Universal Plate Clamps
Specifications: Challenger Horizontal Plate Clamps
|Capacity per pair (kg)||1500||3000||5000||9000|
|Net weight per unit (kg)||4.1||7.4||13.8||28.6|
|Net weight per pair (kg)||8.2||14.8||27.6||57.2|
Dimensions: Challenger Horizontal Plate Clamps