- Overload protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Pickle operated or weiland tail optional.
- Units are not oil lubricated – no risk of oil on stage.
- 415v – 50Hz.
- 24v control voltage.
- Durable and lightweight housing. Cast aluminium, black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Heavy duty DC brake.
- Helical design for long wear life and smooth operation.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon USA. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion.
- Black phosphate finish optional.
Optional Features include: Chain bag – easy to mount cloth type bags. Chain stop – mounted on load chain to prevent over-travel.
Australian Standard: AS 1418.2
|Capacity||Part No.||Model||Lift Speed||No. of||Load Chain||Headroom||Load Chain||Part No.|
|(m/min)||Chains||Dia (mm) x fall||(mm)||Dia x Pitch (mm)|
|500kg||47112||F||4||1||6.3 x 1||413||6.3x19||43746|
|1 tonne||47113||L||4||1||7.9 x 1||472||7.9x21.8||46747|
|2 tonne||47114||RR||2||2||7.9 x 2||613||7.9x21.8||46747|