Pacific Wire Rope Pulling Hoists are lever operated hand winches offering a light weight, strong performance and substantial operating life with the added advantages of lower operator effort and less rope wear. They are designed to be operated by one person to perform tasks such as lifting, pulling and general movement of loads. Small, compact and light weight, Pacific Pull Lift Winches can be easily transported and used for many applications including construction, pipe laying, movement and positioning of machinery and the loading and unloading of heavy and bulky goods for transportation.
- Compact and lightweight design which makes this product suitable for use in confined or limited space.
- Easy to operate and anchor onto a variety of structures; making it suitable for most applications.
- Operates in any position; horizontal, vertical and angled.
- All steel construction (including rope) and contains no aluminum which makes this product suitable for many industries including underground mining applications.
- Ideal for 4WD and off road applications.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Dimensions: PACIFIC WIRE ROPE PULLING HOISTS (in mm)
Specifications: PACIFIC WIRE ROPE PULLING HOISTS
|Rated Capacity (kg)||800||1600||3200|
|Forward Lever Action Angle Range (degrees)||77||81||111|
|Wire Rope (Ø in mm)||8.3||11||16|
|Wire Rope Safety Factor (times)||5||5||5|
|Static Load Safety Factor (times)||4||4||4|
|Max. Dynamic Load (kg)||1250||2000||4000|
|Net Weight without Rope (kg)||6||11||22|
|Wire Rope Standard Length (m)||20||20||20|